Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has declared about 6574 vacancies. The TSC has distributed the vacancies into 4474 and 1100 posts for primary and secondary schools respectively.
According to the TSC September 2020 recruitment notice, only candidates with the following qualifications should apply for the posts.
- Be a Citizen of Kenya
- Must be holding a P1 certificate for the primary school case and a minimum of a diploma certificate in Education in the Case of Secondary school.
- Must be registered under TSC as a teacher.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who are interested in the September 2020 recruitment are required to submit their application online through the official TSC website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachers online.tsc.go.ke before 14th September 2020.
The website also offers specific information on available vacancies in each county or for various schools in Kenya.
General Information about the 2020 TSC September Recruitment
- To qualify for appointment on pensionable and permanent service terms, the qualified candidates must be able to serve for a consistent period of not less than ten years starting from the appointment date.
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2020/2021 will apply in the September recruitments.
- The commission will only contact the shortlisted candidates.
- Primary school teachers who shall have qualified should expect to serve in any part of the country wherever there are vacancies.
- Shortlisted candidates must produce original professional and academic certificates.
- Qualified candidates should fill only one application for employment forms. Filling of more than one Application Form will automatically translate into disqualification.
- The TSC will only accept online applications.
- The available vacancies per school or per county are outlined under the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings